Tuesday, November 22, 2011

my Goal

it is my goal with this blog to inform, enlighten, encourage and maybe sometimes enrage my readers. i feel for far to long here in America that We the People have allowed ourselves to become more and more complacent in regards to our interaction with our governing bodies. my main focus here will be at the Federal level because i feel they are the greatest threat to the freedom and sovereignty of the American people and the land we call home.. i invite and expect open and honest input and debate. my hope is to get Americans engaged in conversation about current and future events that will determine the direction our great country is and will be headed for us and future generations! if we fail to act now to regain what is our inalienable rights as Americans as granted to us by our creator than we have no one to blame for their demise but ourselves! the question i have for those of you who will engage me in this forum is when the time comes and you are called upon to express your rights and stand up for the future generations who know not of the fine line of perilous footprints being left for them to tread within. will you have the courage of conviction to stand up for them or will you hide behind your shelter of complacency and watch as the greatest nation on the planet Earth whithers and dies?
stand up, and wake up America! your nation needs you... your children need you.... your legacy demands this of you!     are you with me?

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a great idea Mitch! I hope it moves through the web in time to stop the insanity that is our government un-checked!

    ReplyDelete